A partner on your journey who cares about your family
Early Start Family Resource Centers are here to accompany you and your family as you navigate the disability system and services. Your hopes, your desires, the needs of your family will guide our work together. We believe that families and caregivers make the best choices for their children.
What services do Early Start Family Resource Centers provide?
There are over 45 centers in California providing services for families of children with disabilities, ages birth to three, and the professionals who serve them. Many also serve families of older children, youth and adults with disabilities, too.
- Family-driven support from staff who understand what you are going through
- Most staff are parents of children with disabilities
- Practical and emotional peer support
- Helpful trainings, workshops and conferences
- High-quality resources and information
- Referrals to services for you or your child
- Assistance with transition as your child turns three
- Friendly, helpful and great at listening
A partner on your journey
As parents of children with disabilities, staff understand what you're going through.
Resources to meet your needs
Trainings, referrals, and information to help you and your child.
Helping you build confidence and giving you the support you need.